VSAT Provisioning and Installation
ATS has devoted a major part of its work towards providing quality Internet access and VoIP services to it’s clients throughout Iraq and Afghanistan. ATS is the only appointed value added reseller for Hughes Network Systems with facilities and personnel in Iraq. ATS offers all of the VSAT Internet solutions including the shared bandwidth (Time Division Multiple Access TDMA) and dedicated bandwidth systems (Single Channel Per Carrier SCPC and Digital Video Broadcasting DVB). ATS also provides full technical, software and maintenance support with on line help desk and 1 year warranty for the supplied devices
Network Design and Implementation
ATS provides network design, installation and configuration with all kinds of facilities tailored according to the user needs: wired, wireless, routers, switches, firewalls including but not limited to Gigabit backbone with all the necessary equipments and support. From fiber optics to RJ-45, ATS covers the whole spectrum of network installation and more...
Supply and Configuration of Computers
ATS provides supply, installation, configuration and training for any computer solution. All brands and all solutions are supported including front-end and back-end servers with full server administration if required. ATS also provides all computer accessories printers, scanners, web cams, and backup power supplies.
Support for Security Solutions and Vehicle Tracking
ATS provides the state-of-the-art security related technologies that support products like Vehicle Tracking Systems, Fleet Management Systems, Personnel Tracking Systems, Intelligent Security Barrier Gate Systems, Remotely Monitoring and Telemetry Solutions to prevent theft and sabotage of property and installations.
Enhanced Router Solutions
ATS is the current developer of a router device with enhanced routing and data buffering capabilities to be released by the end of 2008. The main features of this router include:
- Firewall and NAT - stateful packet filtering; Peer-to-Peer protocol filtering; source and destination NAT; classification by source MAC, IP addresses (networks or a list of networks) and address types, port range, IP protocols, protocol options (ICMP type, TCP flags and MSS), interfaces, internal packet and connection marks, ToS (DSCP) byte, content, matching sequence/frequency, packet size, time and more...
- Routing - Static routing; Equal cost multi-path routing; Policy based routing (classification done in firewall); RIP v1 / v2, OSPF v2, BGP v4
- Data Rate Management - Hierarchical HTB QoS system with bursts; per IP / protocol / subnet / port / firewall mark; PCQ, RED, SFQ, FIFO queue; CIR, MIR, contention ratios, dynamic client rate equalizing (PCQ), bursts, Peer-to-Peer protocol limitation
- HotSpot - HotSpot Gateway with RADIUS authentication and accounting; true Plug-and-Play access for network users; data rate limitation; differentiated firewall; traffic quota; real-time status information; walled-garden; customized HTML login pages; iPass support; SSL secure authentication; advertisement support
- Point-to-Point tunneling protocols - PPTP, PPPoE and L2TP Access Concentrators and clients; PAP, CHAP, MSCHAPv1 and MSCHAPv2 authentication protocols; RADIUS authentication and accounting; MPPE encryption; compression for PPPoE; data rate limitation; differentiated firewall; PPPoE dial on demand
- Simple tunnels - IPIP tunnels, EoIP (Ethernet over IP)
- IPsec - IP security AH and ESP protocols; MODP Diffie-Hellman groups 1,2,5; MD5 and SHA1 hashing algorithms; DES, 3DES, AES-128, AES-192, AES-256 encryption algorithms; Perfect Forwarding Secrecy (PFS) MODP groups 1,2,5
- Proxy - FTP and HTTP caching proxy server; HTTPS proxy; transparent DNS and HTTP proxying; SOCKS protocol support; DNS static entries; support for caching on a separate drive; access control lists; caching lists; parent proxy support
- DHCP - DHCP server per interface; DHCP relay; DHCP client; multiple DHCP networks; static and dynamic DHCP leases; RADIUS support
- VRRP - VRRP protocol for high availability
- UPnP - Universal Plug-and-Play support
- NTP - Network Time Protocol server and client; synchronization with GPS system
- Monitoring/Accounting - IP traffic accounting, firewall actions logging, statistics graphs accessible via HTTP
- SNMP - read-only access
- M3P - Packet Packer Protocol for Wireless links and Ethernet
- MNDP - Neighbor Discovery Protocol; also supports Cisco Discovery Protocol
- Tools - ping; traceroute; bandwidth test; ping flood; telnet; SSH; packet sniffer; Dynamic DNS update tool
- Wireless - IEEE802.11a/b/g wireless client and access point (AP) modes; Nstreme and Nstreme2 proprietary protocols; Wireless Distribution System (WDS) support; virtual AP; 40 and 104 bit WEP; WPA pre-shared key authentication; access control list; authentication with RADIUS server; roaming (for wireless client); AP bridging
- Bridge - spanning tree protocol; multiple bridge interfaces; bridge firewalling, MAC NATting
- VLAN - IEEE802.1q Virtual LAN support on Ethernet and wireless links; multiple VLANs; VLAN bridging
- Synchronous - V.35, V.24, E1/T1, X.21, DS3 (T3) media types; sync-PPP, Cisco HDLC, Frame Relay line protocols; ANSI-617d (ANDI or annex D) and Q933a (CCITT or annex A) Frame Relay LMI types
- Asynchronous - serial PPP dial-in / dial-out; PAP, CHAP, MSCHAPv1 and MSCHAPv2 authentication protocols; RADIUS authentication and accounting; onboard serial ports; modem pool with up to 128 ports; dial on demand
- ISDN - ISDN dial-in / dial-out; PAP, CHAP, MSCHAPv1 and MSCHAPv2 authentication protocols; RADIUS authentication and accounting; 128K bundle support; Cisco HDLC, x75i, x75ui, x75bui line protocols; dial on demand
- SDSL - Single-line DSL support; line termination and network termination modes Layer 2 connectivity
ATS provides all software solutions: network management, financial and book keeping software, all antivirus protection, spyware / malware removal tools, complete data backup and drive imaging solution, full data recovery and data protection against disastrous loss.
ATS provides the state-of-the-art professional training courses with scopes raging from networks and network security (Cisco basic training CCNA, CCNP and Cisco Firewall) to Operating system management and control (Microsoft basic training MCSE, Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory, Windows Advanced Server). In addition, ATS provides professional training courses on all the equipments and services it supplies in all the business disciplines